Thursday, November 17, 2011

Natural Skin Care Blog - Natural World Essentials

Welcome to Natural World Essentials first BLOG POST….YAY! I would first like to introduce myself, I am Nickola Jones the Founder of Natural World Essentials. I founded this company in a desperate need of a nature based solution for my daughter’s eczema. My daughter, who will be 3 yrs old in October, was diagnosed at the age of seven months with eczema, and I was given a prescription by her pediatrician to treat her condition. However, I did not feel comfortable with putting the chemicals of the prescription onto my baby’s skin. So, I decided to research “natural remedies for eczema”, and found a wealth of great information on how to naturally treat this skin condition and my journey had began. During my research, I found articles and information on how to make handmade soap, body butter, body wash, body oil and Natural World Essentials was born.  

Who Are We? 

Here at Natural World Essentials, we specialize in handmade bath and bodycare products for all skin types using TRULY organic and natural ingredients. The following are some of the ingredients found in our products: herbs and botanicals, unrefined raw shea butter, organic virgin coconut oil, organic cocoa butter, extra virgin olive oil, kukui nut oil, avocado butter, mango butter, essentials of lemon, grapefruit, rosemary, lavender and lemongrass just to name a few. We have seven collections within our product line, which you will find when you visit us online. For those of you that suffer from eczema, or have very sensitive skin, please check out the “Eczema & Psoriasis Soother” and “Unscented Natures” collections. If you haven't already done so, become a Fan on Facebook by clicking the “LIKE” button on our Natural World Essential's page or follow us on Twitter @NatWorldEssent. Also, we are available for booking NWE Spa parties. When YOU host a N.W.E. SPA Party, the hostess will receive FREE gifts. For more information, please visit us at www.naturalworldessentials.com. Please don't keep us a SECRET, please share with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment